Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's time

So, For months I've been reading Crashing the last supper and thinking that i need a place to explore food, communion (the food and the relational kind) and family type things. I also want to have a place to hold recipes and thoughts of where life is at, and this seems like as good a place holder as any.

Now that I am only working my "two" jobs, and am not trying to be in a Doctoral program too (while raising two small kids and trying to find joy) -- well-- now that I'm not doing that -- I have time to have hobbies again! Yay for cooking, knitting, playing, reading and blogging! It's a good day.

So today it is snowing beautifully outside. My kids bellies are full of bacon and stuffed french toast-- and all is right with the world. Pictures will come later in the day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment